Buvę teismo rūmai ir 200 vietų kalėjimas


Former District Court and 200-seat prison

The buildings were constructed in 1845. On the street side there was a Courthouse and the prison was situated in the yard buildings. 1945-1954 there used to be Šilutė prison. Now Šilutė Tourism and Services Business School is located there. At school, there is a museum opened in a solitary confinement.


Skip to content