Saugos Evangelical Lutheran Church


saugu evangeliku bazn

Saugos Evangelical Lutheran Church

Is a rectangular, red brick building with a small turret – high and massive. One nave is with an apse, decorated by an artist. This house of worship had a connected the altar – pulpit. It was started to build in 1845, and the consecration ceremony took place only in 1857.


 

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons