Katyčiai Evangelical Lutheran Church


katyciu baznycia

Katyčiai Evangelical Lutheran Church

was built in 1734. In 1894, the church was redesigned, repaired. During the Soviet times the church tower was demolished, the bells taken away and the church itself turned into a film theater. After 1994, it was again restored, the belfry was rebuilt, the bell uploaded.


 

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons